I Have Huge Lumps in my Stomach and Back a Month and a Half After Liposuction Surgery. As Well As Swelling?

+1

Swelling in the first few weeks can be significant.  Swelling and healing as well as scar maturation can persist for 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year following liposuction.   I would follow with your doctor at this point.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

+1

Be patient! You are only 1.5 months out from surgery. It takes up to a year for all the lumps and bumps to dissipate after Liposuction. Most of the swelling should be gone by 3 months. It is helpful to get frequent massage.  This will help to break up the scar tissue. And always follow the direction of your surgeon. 

Reno Plastic Surgeon