I Am Looking to Get Huge Keloid(s) Removed As Well As a Skin Graft, How Much $?

Live in phila. 24 yrs of age. Have had keloid(s) exspand across my entire beard area. I experience pain and drainage on a daily basis. I NEED to have these removed, followed by a skin graph. I just don't know where to start. It has become more than cosmetic because my mouth and jaw area now are very painful aswell. Please help, direct me to a dermatologist, plastic surgeon etc. I am in school and working, but my all is dedicated to my medical nightmare!

Keloid scars on the neck and skin grafts

+1

Skin grafting may not be the most suitable option for keloid scars that are draining.  I would recommend a consultation with a plastic surgeon specializing in keloids or a photograph so that the realself forum can review. 

Draining, Painful Facial Keloids

+1

Without a photograph much less an examination it is hard to advise you. The treatment would depend on what exactly is going on. Skin grafts on the face never look natural and you will be replacing one deformity for another. I would suggest you be seen by Plastic surgeons eith at the University of Pennsylvania or Thimas Jefferson and see what they suggest.