Huge Gap Between Thighs Using Smart Lipo Possible? (photo)

I want quite an extensive gap btwn my thighs. 1. I think it looks absoslutly fab. 2. no more chubb rub. 3 i would love to wear pants & be able to pull them up ALL the way up. All d inner thigh smart lipo pics ive seen so far have been minimal gaps. How much can u safely remove from d inner thigh & still look ok? Exercise and dieting has not done anything for me as far as creating a gap. That's no longer an option for me. Are any surgeons in d D.C, VA, or MD area that can achieve this look?

Risks of aggressive inner thigh liposuction

+1

Realistically, creating a gap between the inner thighs for most patients is not possible. Most patients ideally want it but it is not achieveable. For some patients very aggressive liposuction in the upper inner thighs may make it possible but there will be a price to pay for that effort. It may create indentations, irregularities and inner  thigh skin that is not smooth. This may be the aesthetic trade-off that you have to accept for inner thigh gap creation liposuction.

This is very difficult to promise going into liposuction and usually depends on a combination of bone and fat

+1

While it is certainly possible that you will have more separation between your inner legs, this often just comes down to how your bony structure is defined and the spacing between your hips.  Because of this, it often just comes down to how your bones are arranged and can't be improved with liposuction/SmartLipo.

Additionally, oftentimes liposuction or SmartLipo won't even affect this area if you have muscle there as the muscle actually causes less space between your legs.  In this case, it may be possible to increase the diameter by simply changing your workout!  Good luck.

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist

SmartLipo

+1

liposculpting for the inner thighs can create a gap in between legs and I have treated patients for that. the problem is that sometime if all the fat is removed it may not look as aesthetic as u would like it to be. my advice to you would be to make sure u discuss this with your physician at great lengths to make sure u agree with exactly what u want and what they can provide

Misbah Khan, MD