Huge Dark Under Eye Circles at 27, What are My Options? (photo)

I have terrible pigmented dark circles under my eyes, I am 27.I have always suffered from dark under eye circles I use under eye concealer and makeup but nothing will hide the coon eyes is there any procedure to cure this problem ? In your opinion what kind dark circle I have? pigmented due to my origin (mediterraneen) or because I've a thin skin. What do you think about cosmelan ?? Is it efficient for my dark circles ?? Thank a lot for your help

Dark circles are there for a variety of reasons.

+1

Dear Lovecupcake

Under eye fillers in the form of Restylane performed by a very experienced injector will be very helpful for you.  While this treatment does not actually get rid of the the darkness, the volume can be very helpful for this region.