How much average is saline implants cost in MA?

Cost

+1

In Columbia, S.C. the cost is $4200 for saline implants, and $5000 for silicone, which includes anesthesia, implants, surgery center, surgeon and post-op visits.

Good luck.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Saline breast augmentation

+1

I would agree with the other reviewers that cost would be between 6.5K-8K. But do your research so that the surgery meets your expectations. I recommend you see someone who performs this procedure on a regular basis and is board certified. Maybe get a couple of consultations and you can compare as well.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

BREAST SURGERY

+1

Depending on a number of factors anywhere between 6 and 8 thousand would be considered average

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Saline implant cost

+1

In my practice we charge $6550 for saline implants which includes the consult, implants, anesthesia, etc. Keep in mind that you are not shopping for a car. All surgeons are not equal and so price alone should not be the determining factor. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon