Hp vs moderate plus? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 12
Right kind of breast implants
- If your chest is about a 14.4 cm, the moderate profile will probably be better.
- For Allergan implants, only the gels come with the moderate + profile
- Salines come lower, moderate and high profile.
- But for maximum upper fullness and cleavage, the high profile might be better - a little narrower, so more gel in a smaller base.
- You will probably be happy with either implant.
- But try on sizers once again before you make your final decision. Best wishes.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Breast Augmentation Implant Size and Style
Based on your measurements, the broader based implant (moderate profile) would fit you better. Multiple measurements need to be taken to fit an implant to your exact anatomy. Have your surgeon's office show you the charts of the implant dimensions for the various profiles of silicone and saline from the manufacturer. Then you and your surgeon can piece together the puzzle by matching your measurements, with you wishes, versus your tissue cover and the available implants to arrive at a surgical plan. Keep in mind upsizing your implants can cause problems in the future. All the best, "Dr. Joe" Gryskiewicz
Moderate Plus vs High Profile
Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS
You might also like...
Hp vs moderate plus?
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of in bra sizers and computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I find that the use of temporary intraoperative sizers ( with the patient in the upright position) allows for accurate selection of breast implant size/profile to achieve patient's goals as precisely as possible.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.
Profile not important
Gary Horndeski, M.D.
I think moderate plus profile is fine
david berman md
High profile or moderate plus breast implant which is better
500 cc breast implants are very large and you already have significant breast tissue.
Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a careful examination and a breast implant sizing evaluation based on your chest and breast measurements. For more information on how to size breast implants please read the following link:
Hp vs moderate plus?
In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.
Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!