How's the Incision Look So Far? Will It Be a Clean Cut? (photo)

I know I'm only a few days post op (OP was on 9/30) and I'm in such a tremendous amount of pain as well as I'm super swollen. I've seen other incision lines a few days PO and there's look "cleaner" in cut then mine does. I feel like mine is jaggered and is kinda messy, I'm hoping for a real thin straight cut and I don't think I will achieve this. :(( what do you think?

How's the Incision Look So Far? Will It Be a Clean Cut?

+2

I can't see much of anything through the Steristrips. They appear a bit blood stained. Once they are removed you may well find that they look much as you expected. 

All the best. 

+1

Your incision is covered by the steri-strips. Some part of the skin has lost superficaial layer of the skin that will heal will time. In other areas there is dry blood under the stri-strips  and some brusing that is ok as well at this time. My recommendation would be to follow up closely with your surgeon.

B. Kalantarian, MD