How Can I Tighten the Skin Around my Stomach?

I had my child 6 yrs ago. I'm still real skinny from my pregnancy.

Loose skin on abdomen

+1

To tighten the skin on the abdomen you need to remove the escess. This can be accomplished with a mini-tummy tuck or full tummy tuck.

How to tighten the skin around the stomach

+1

Tummy tucks are a terrific way to tighten the skin around the stomach and rejuvenate your entire abdomen. In our practice, no two patients are alike. Therefore, no two of our tummy tucks are the same. We carefully evaluate each patient to determine what are the areas that can be improved and design are surgery to only address these concerns. With this mindset, patients received a focused treatment that limits the extent of surgery but helps them achieve their personal goals.

To learn more about tummy tucks, see photos, and help you decide which one is best for you, please visit us at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD

Surgery is the only significantly effective treatment

+1

Titan, Thermage and other non-surgical therapies have been applied to looose tummy skin.  Patients are almost universally disappointed in the minimal improvements from these rather expensive treatments.  Tummy tucks and mini tummy tucks remain the only truly effective modes of treating the lax abdomen.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Very few options for tightening the skin without surgery

+1

There is no easy way to tighten skin. If we could figure out a way, we would not have to perform face lifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks, thigh lifts, eye lifts, etc.

Although there are many procedures and technologies that claim to tighten the skin such as thermage, titan, accent , etc. Generally these modalities achieve a tightening improvement of 1-3 when 7-9 is really needed on a scale of 1-10. I don't want to say that they are ineffective but simply that they do NOT typically achieve a patient's goals