How Soon After VASER Liposelection Can I Travel?

Travel after VASER LIPOSELECTION

+1

I often have out-of town clients come to my practice for Vaser Liposelection. Depending of the number of areas requested for the procedure they usually can return home between 5-7 days after the procedure. This gives me an opportunity to do a follow-up exam before they return home. Vaser Liposelection in my practice is usually combined with tumescent liposuction. The Vaser Lipo uses an ultrasonic energy to selectively break apart fat deposits while preserving other important tissues and then I follow with tumescent liposuction to remove the fat. This gives the client better body contour in the hips, abdomen, back and thigh areas. It is a very popular procedure in my practice with minimal and very small incisions at the desired locations and less recovery time due to less stress on the areas. This dramatically gives smooth results in areas desired and rapid healing. Vaser Lipo is for healthy clients who are frustrated by unwanted bulges that persist after diet and exercise and seek a fast, low-pain solution. A garment is provided to help with recovery and is worn a few weeks after surgery. This also greatly assist clients with back issues and swelling.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

It depends....

+1

Hi there-

I seem to use that quick answer the most on RealSelf, but it often seems to be the most appropriate....

Your recovery from VASER lipo will largely depend on the number of areas treated, the volume of aspirate (which will correlate with the length of the procedure), your overall state of health, and where and how you plan to travel...

Talk to your surgeon for the mot accurate and specific advice.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS