How to Remove Chicken Pox Scars?

I had chicken pox when I was 12 years and now I am 16, but there are still a few scars on my face, tummy and my back. I was wondering if there was any way I could remove or lighten the scars. I have heard that Vitamin E oil and Bio oil are successful in removing them. Is it true?

No Truth In That

+1

If you purchase either of those two products you are being scammed. No oil or cream will eliminate or even alleviate chicken pox scars. Even lasers and Fraxel would be of no avail. These scars are sharp and deep.

Surgery in the form of punch grafts around the chicken pox scar or subcision possibly can help this problem. Sometimes a laser may be used to smooth out the scar afterwards.

But save your money and do not buy the other products.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist