How Much Does Teeth Filing Cost?

How much does it cost to get your teeth filed?

Fees for fillings

+2

A tooth has five surfaces that a filling can be placed in, and fillings are priced based on how many of those surfaces are filled. Tooth colored fillings cost more than silver ones (tooth colored are more difficult and time consuming to do) and the fees vary by what part of the country you live in. I think $100 to $500 is a good rough estimate for what a filling could cost.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Many factors involved in determining fees

+1

Some factors involved in fee determination are the care, skill and judgement of the Dr as well as time involved in the process and geography.  I am sure you can understand that a filling in Manhattan will be more than a filling in Des Moines.

In general, a filling can range from $100 to $500 each

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Teeth filling cost depends on the size and materials used!

+1

Filling have a large range of fees based on the size of the filling. one surface,two surface,three surface or more..The fees go up based on that parameter..Also white fillings cost more than the old silver ones..Always opt for the white fillings,,they are safer and are more cosmetic..Dr T

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.