How Much is Liposuction?

Just wondering what the cost of lipo might be approximately...

Price of Liposuction

+1

Usually time is the determining factor in cost.  Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. There are many variable in price. Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc). Beware of bargain basement pricing. Cheap can become expensive quickly. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/liposuction

I'll tell you the truth

+1

Okay, so how many surgeons are going to answer this question without answering it? I'm in northern Virginia and I charge approximately $3500-$4500 for one area. This could be the abdomen or both flanks. Liposuction is hard, on line, to give a price for because there are so many variables-amount to be suctioned, areas etc. For 2 areas you can expect $5000-$6500. This amount is different depending on location, surgeon ego etc. I'm a strong believer in a market economy and pricing for my abilities but also to allow the working woman/man to afford plastic surgery.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Many variables determine the cost of Liposuction

+1

Although your question sounds pretty simple, it is in fact quite complicated.

It is similar to me asking you what a taxi ride costs. Your answer might be any of the following: Where are you looking to take the cab? How far do you intend to go?

With Liposuction, the variables are similar. What areas do you want treated? How much needs to be removed from each area? What techniques will be required to deliver an optimal result? Who will be doing the procedure (an internist, a gynecologist, or a real plastic surgeon)? Where will the procedure be performed (in an accredited facility or in a back office)?

When it comes to liposuction, there are many options available. You may have heard of traditional tumescent liposuction, Laser Lipo, Smart Lipo, Slim Lipo, UAL, VASER, VASER Hi Def, VASER Super Def UAL, etc.

Currently the best option to get the most fat removal and the greatest tightening of skin is with VASER Super Def UAL.

Good luck with your procedure.

Liposuction cost depends on the number of areas involved

+1

the cost of liposuction varies depending on the number of areas liposuctions, the type of area, and the over all time that surgery takes. the cost of surgery facility varies. there are examples of costs of different areas of liposuciton on the finacing part of my web site.

Check online

+1

You can get a good idea of what your area charges for lipocutioning by looking at the web sites for the American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgry. They have stats for various regions of the USA.

Price should be only one considration when it comes to deciding. You need to look at the certification, experience, results and the reputation of the Plastic Surgeon.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Many factors determine liposuciton price

+1

Like any service that is provided, liposuction prices are determined by many factors:

1. how many areas are treated

2. how long the procedure takes

3. where the surgery is performed (hospital, office surgery center, outpatient surgery center)

4. surgeon experience

5. location of the country (reflects salaries for staff, rent, cost of doing business)

Cheaper is not necessarily better, as there is strong competition and many practitioners may have learned their liposuction skills in a weekend course. Experience counts. I have witnessed doctors learn liposuction one year and by the next year they brag that they "are teaching other doctors" how to do it.

Find out how long your doctor has been doing liposuction and how they learned it. Protect yourself. Look for certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon