How Much Does Restylane Cost?

Considering getting Restylane injections. Can you tell me how much Restylane costs on average?

You get more Restylane or Juvederm for your money with an experienced provider

+8

Restylane  and Juvederm generally run between $550.00 amd $750.00 per syringe. Selecting an experienced injector with expertise will give you the most for your money.

An inexperienced injector may inject too deep, resulting in little to no change or, one might attempt to spread the material too thin. This technique will also result in a mediocre or unsatisfactory result. When selecting a physician to perform a dermal filler injection, check his or her credencials but also ask when viewing before and after photos the amount of material used and how long the material had been present at the time of the photo.

When you find the right plastic surgeon to inject Restylane or Perlane for you, investigate the Restylane Rewards Program. It can give you up to $400.00 a treatment.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Restylane, Perlane, and Juvederm Costs

+5
In the San Francisco Bay Area, the typical fee for one syringe of Restylane, Perlane, and Juvederm is approximately $750.00  Our office offers a discounted fee for additional syringes (at a cost of $650.00).  Sometimes, to obtain optimal results one or more syringes may be necessary.
As mentioned by other physicians, you should be wary of price-shopping.  To obtain the best results, find a physician that has the credentials, experience, and before/after photographs of his/her patients that exemplifies your goals. 
In my office, I treat all of my own patients for continuity and to ensure the best patient-care.  When considering offices, you may want to inquire if the treatment will be done by the doctor him/herself or by a physician assistant or nurse.

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Price of Restylane

+3

In our clinic we charge $525 for 1.0 cc Restylane syringe, $315 for 0.4 Restylane syringe, and $575 for 1.0 cc Perlane syringe.

We offer discounts on multiple syringes. We also usually have discounts of $50 - $75 per syringe for special events - open houses, etc.

Stella Desyatnikova, MD

Don't buy cheap Restylane

+2

As Dr. Mabrie and some of the other surgeons had mentioned be wary of price shopping too much. You may find yourself in an office that essentially has a business model of high volume-low margin-fast treatment.  More than likely this will be the best option for you. A reasonable cost for syringe of Restylane is somewhere between $575 and $650. Keep in mind every patient every surgeon is different so results can vary and you may need more than one syringe for optimal results.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane fees

+2

Filler fees will vary based on geographical location and amount needed to achieve your desired results. I would contact 2 well trained board certified facial plastic surgeons or plastic surgeons in your area to inquire about fees. This should give you an idea of the cost in your location.  

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane Costs

+2

Costs vary from office to office but unlike Botox or Dysport (which are offered as "units" and you can therefore have an entire bottle or a portion of one), fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm and Radiesse are packaged as prefilled syringes and are, therefore, generally, offered only as individual syringes.

In my office, the fee is $700 for one syringe.  You can call around the physicians in your area and see what the specifics are.  Remember, of course, that it's not just the syringe, it's also the person who is injecting it.  As with all plastic surgery procedures...

I hope that this helps, and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Cost of Restylane in IL

+2

Restylane in our office is $600.oo per syringe.  We offer complimentary consultations to talk about the benefits of the product.  Injections are done by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Restylane Cost

+2

I charge $600 per syringe for Restylane and I am the only one who injects any fillers in my practice. However, this includes topical numbing cream, dental blocks for your comfort, and usually Arnica Montana to decrease the chances of bruising

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Restylane

+2

In Atlanta the average cost of Restylane for a 1cc vial is around $650. Make sure you are getting 1cc of Restylane by Medics. It now comes with lidocaine which makes for a more pleasant experience.   Selecting a experienced injector with help you get the better results and less side effects.

Restylane Cost

+2

The cost of Restylane in the South Bay of Los Angeles is generally between $400 and $600 for a 1 cc syringe.

With that we hear from patients all the time that have been to other facilities to have their Restylane injections performed and come to us stating that the product is gone after "2 weeks" or a month. Restylane does not degrade this quickly in the dermis (lower layer of skin) so in these cases, what is more likely happening is that the Restylane is being injected incorrectly which can cause it to break down more quickly.

When considering Restylane, consider not just whether the price is $400 or $600, but how much experience your injection specialist has and whether or not dermal fillers is an important component of their practice.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD