How Much Does Quick Lift Cost?

i'd like to know the quick lift cost before considering the procedures any further

The QuicklLift is a great value

+6

As a board certified plastic surgeon who has been performing the QuickLift for 7 years, I completely disagree with Dr. Rand. It is not promoted by "non plastic surgeons who want your business by making it sound minimally invasive."

Since I started performing the QuickLift, I have less stress, better results, fewer complications, and my patients are happier. If this were not the case I would have abandoned the procedure.

The QL is less invasive than a full facelift, but it is still surgery. The incisions are just as long, but the loosening of the skin is less, and the tightening of the muscle is better and safer, in my opinion.

Cost varies depending on region and anesthesia chosen by the patient. The surgical cost probably ranges from $4000-5000. The OR cost ranges between $0-$750. The anesthesia cost ranges between $0 (local) and $750 (sedation or light general).  Additional procedures (eyes, peel, etc.) would be additional.

I charge less for a QL that a traditional procedure, but I believe most of my patients get a result comparable and often better than my old traditional lift.

Doctors that disparage the procedure have probably never seen it performed. It is an impressive procedure.

QuickLift vs. more complete Facelifts

+3

Many facelifts have been developed over the 28 yrs. that I have been in practice.  A Quicklift is no more than a variation on a very limited facelift, does not involve the eyes, brows, and rarely can involve the neck.  If all that one needs is some tightening to the SMAS layer performed in a limited way through a limited incision through which only a limited amount of skin could be removed, then "go for it" and accept the limited results!  Plastic Surgeons who have studied for years to discriminate between the different types of lifts and how each may fulfill the specific needs for improvement in each patient should be able to guide a patient to select the proper surgery for their needs.

Please do your own homework, get several opinions from several qualified surgeons, and good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Cost of Quicklifts, LiteLift™, Lifestyle Lifts, MACS Lift

+2

Cost of Quicklifts, LiteLift™, Lifestyle Lifts, MACS Lift-

• Costs run from about $5,000 to $8,000 for an average patient.
  • Local anaesthesia is less expensive.
  • Many patient desire to add neck tightening, laser, or skin peel.
  • Brow and eyelid surgery can increase costs.
  • The LiteLift™ is done in an exclusive very private setting and may be a bit more expensive for these benefits.

QuickLift costs can vary by patient

+2

I always recommend that anyone considering the QuickLift procedure schedule a consultation appointment with me so we can discuss all options available to them.  There are many variations to the procedure, patients may chose to add to the QL process to include mid-face and neck procedures as well.  All patients are unique in what they wish to achieve and the price range is reflected in that decision process.  We do not quote prices over the phone or otherwise for this reason, but a starting point could be around $4,500 and go up or down from there.    

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Quick lift - but why??

+2

There are many outstanding plastic surgeons in Atlanta. The Quick lift is a mini facelift promoted by non-plastic surgeons who want your business by making it sound minimally invasive. Be very careful about this as these typically are performed by people who are not trained in plastic surgery.

Please consider visits with Drs. Hester, Nahai, Codner, and Baird as these are all doctors I would have take care of my own family!!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Mini facelift cost

+1
Without pictures, it very difficult to give an opinion as to whether or not  you are a  candidate for any type of a mini lift.   With any type of procedure, expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after the procedure before you are back into social activities and exercise. Mini lifts tend to give mini results, so we perform comprehensive lower face and neck lifts when needed. The goal of a facelift is to tighten facial and neck muscles, remove fatty deposits above and below the platysma muscle, tighten the platysma muscle in the neck, tighten the jowls and  conservatively tighten excess skin. For many examples, please see the link below to our facelift photo gallery

Quicklift facelift

+1

I echo Dr Alexander below. The quicklift is far from a mini lift "promoted by non plastic surgeons who want your business by making it sound minimally invasive." 

I am board certified in the UK and perform this lift regularly. I (and my patients') find the downtime and recovery far more acceptable, the results as long lasting and the risk of serious complication less than with traditional techniques. 

I see the Quicklift as a base procedure to which refinements are made depending upon the patient. Liposuction, submental tuck, fat transfer, fillers and resurfacing can all be performed concurrently.

To answer your question the base price for a Quicklift in the UK is £4995

Dominic Bray, MBBS, FRCS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Quick Lift, Lite Lite Lift, and other Mini Lift Cost Range

+1
Quick Lift, Lite Lift and Other Mini Facelift Cost factors vary but on the West Coast they tend to average between $6000-$10,000.
Quick Lift, Lite Lift, and other mini and other facelift prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.
2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and       how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a brow lift, lipo of the neck or eye lid (blepharoplasty surgery), etc be also performed?

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Quick Lift Cost? Is it Right For You?

+1

In my experience, the only thing "Quick" about a "Quicklift" is the need for a revision.  In the "Quicklift" revisions I have performed, the extent of undermining performed was similar to that of a conventional SMAS based facelift; in order to place the minimal access cranial suspension suture (MACS), the skin undermining must be relatively aggressive.  In my experience, this large loop suture tends to cheese wire through the SMAS and provide a less durable result than a SMAS elevation (imbrication) procedure.  Therefore, although this is an alternative that may be suitable for some patients, it is by no means a superior procedure, or a minimally invasive procedure.  I would encourage any patient to see a variety of well trained Facial Plastic Surgeons or Plastic Surgeons who perform a lot of Facelifts, and let the individual Surgeon convince you of his/her abilities.  Marketing is just marketing and offers no correlation with surgical success.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon