How Much Does Prevelle Silk Cost?

Cost for Prevelle

+2

I charge $250 per syringe for Prevelle as of 9/21/2010.  Most patients do well with one or two syringes.  The cost is about 1/2 of Restylane or Juvederm but it only last about 1/2 as long so it really isn't "cheaper".

Lisa Lynn Sowder, M.D.

Cost for Prevelle

+1

I charge $350 per syringe for Prevelle.  It's a very popular filler because of its price point and how smooth it is. 

Robert Peterson, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Prevelle

+1

Prevelle is a little less expensive than most fillers.  It does not last as long, and is known as a very short term fix.  We usually charge $250.00 per syringe. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Prevelle Silk

+1

This is a hyaluronic acid similar to Juvederm and Restylane, so with an excellent safety record.  But you get a little less with each syringe, so it costs less.  Look for prices between $250-$350 per syringe.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Prevelle Silk Cost

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

The price of Prevelle Silk will vary from region to region. In Beverly Hills, the price, on average, is roughly $250-$400 per syringe, depending on the clinician.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Cost of Prevelle Silk Facial Filler

+1

Prevelle Silk is hyaluronic acid combined with a small quantity of a local anesthetic (lidocaine) to provide pain relief at the injection site. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body that can be injected to fill in small lines and wrinkles. Because allergic reactions are so rare skin test is not required.

Cost will vary depending on what part of the country you are in. In my practice, outside of Columbus, Ohio, Prevelle Silk costs $275/syringe. There are many different options for facial rejuvenation by injections, so discuss your specific issues with a board certified plastic surgeon who should be able to review what your different options would be.

Jason Brett Lichten, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon