How Much Does Portrait Skin Regeneration Cost?

Portrait cost information please!

Cost varies with intensity level

+3

Portrait Plasma Skin regeneration (high energy, PSR3) is an exceptionally safe skin resurfacing modality when used by an experienced practitioner (it is somewhat technique dependent). The company, Rhytec, filed for bankruptcy last year, but access to supplies of nozzles is improving. My charge for a PSR3 is $3500 and up, depending on the skin type. Some patients elect to have intravenous sedation during the procedure, which drives the cost up to some degree. 80% of my patients elect to have topical anesthesia boosted by nerve blocks (injections) and oral valium. PSR1 treatments (low energy, multiple treatments) typically run $1500 for full face treatment.

PSR treatments, like other resurfacing modalities are most effective and safest in Fitzpatrick skin types 1-3 (pale to moderate tanning ability). Patients with greater pigmentation are at greater risk for transient hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Portrait Plasma Costs

+1

The fees for a portrait plasma will vary based on your geographical location, the areas to be treated, and the experience of the surgeon. At The Sullivan Centre in Columbus. Ohio, we offer a full face treatment with high energy for about $4000.00.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.