How Much Does an Obagi Blue Peel Cost?

This peel was recommended to me by an acquaintance who had it, but I didn't ask her how much it cost. Before I go wasting anyone's time, I'd like to know what kind of pricing to expect. Thanks!

Cost of an Obagi Blue Peel

+3

In my office I charge $600 for an Obagi Blue peel. It is relatively quick and simple to perform, even at the "designer" level using multiple coats for deeper penetration.  These are TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peels and it is important to stress that they be done by physicians only. Some offices charge considerably more for these peels but that doesn't mean they are done better or are more experienced - they are just more expensive there!

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of an Obagi Blue Peel - Los Angeles

+3

The cost of the Obagi Blue peel varies depending on the depth of treatment, the concentration of acid, the pKa of the acid used, the type of anesthesia, and the indications for use.

In most cases, a medium to deep Blue peel should range anywhere from 1,500 dollars to 3,500 dollars. Experience is key in obtaining favorable results.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Starts at 400$

+2

The Blue Peel in our office starts at $400 and goes up to $600 and we are in Skokie, Illinois.

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD

Blue Peel Costs

+1

The cost of blue peels will vary widely across the country and based on the complexity of the treatment. You can expect to pay anywhere from $400 - $2000.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS