How Much Does a Lower Eye Lift Cost?

average price for the lower eyelift plastic surgery?

Cost of Eyelid surgery

+5
The most expensive surgery is revisional surgery. Get your eyelid surgery right the first time. Many of my brow-upper lid junction structural fat grafting patients have come to my practice for the correction of hollowness created by the over-zealous removal of fat during an upper blepharoplasty surgery. I am continually amazed at how many cosmetic surgeons practice 1970's-era blepharoplasty surgery in the 21st century. I almost never remove upper lid fat during blepharoplasty surgery, and in many cases I actually add fat at the brow-upper lid junction. Fortunately, essentially all cases of post-blepharoplasty hollowness can be improved dramatically by structural fat grafting. It is a more challenging procedure, as scar tissue must be overcome to create space for the grafted fat, and in many cases it takes more than one fat grafting procedure to restore adequate fullness in these patients.
Lower lid hollowness following an overly aggressive lower blepharoplasty can likewise be improved. One must exercise care and caution, as lower lid skin and the underlying soft tissues are usually quite thin, and thus the lower lids are less able to conceal grafted fat. Fat grafting must be preformed conservatively here, with a plan for secondary and occasionally tertiary fat grafting procedures depending on the 'take' of the initial fat grafting surgery.
Many patients referred to me for treatment of these frustrating and difficult post-blepharoplasty problems have reported more than just a cosmetic improvement. Excessive removal of skin and fat during upper and lower blepharoplasty can impair normal lid function and cause or aggravate dry eye syndrome. In some cases the fat grafting procedure will restore suppleness and flexibility to peri-orbital soft tissues, make eyelid closing easier, and improve the truly irritating and aggravating symptoms of dry eye syndrome.

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Lower Eyelid Surgery

+3

Hello, the cost of lower eyelid surgery ranges from about $2,200 to $4,500 depending on how much you're having done.  I break it down like this:

Just skin/minimal fat: $2,400-$2,600

Skin/significant fat removal or fat relocation:  $2,600 - $3,200

Skin/fat work/ and a lid shortening (tightening) procedure:  $2,800 - $4,000

I find that anesthesia fees are unnessicary as local anesthesia works great and the patients do wonderfully.

Hope that helps.

Dr. Chase Lay

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid lift cost in Baltimore, Maryland

+3

In my Baltimore Cosmetic Surgery Facility, Blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery can be performed with just local anesthesia or under IV-sedation (twilight sleep) with local anesthesia.

Local anesthesia
• upper eyes only - $1,850
• lower lids - $2,150
• upper and lower lids - $3,350

IV-sedation (twilight)
• upper eyes only - $2,700
• lower lids - $3,000
• upper and lower lids - $4,675

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/category/face/

Eyelid Rejuvenation More Affordable than you Think.

+3

Lower eyelid rejuvenation can be very affordable though the total cost can vary greatly by your location and by what is required to obtain the best result. Excellent lower lid rejuvenation can be obtained by nonsurgical, minimally surgical or a full surgical technique, depending on your needs.

In our area, cost ranges from $2,000 to $4,000, and reflect total costs; including anesthesia, if needed, and facility charges.

Regardless of cost, choose a plastic surgeon in your location who is well established and board certified in a specialty recognized for excellence in surgery of the face and eyelids.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/eyelid-surgery

Lower Eyelid Surgery Pricing Can Vary But Price Alone Should Not Determine Who You Go To

+3

NEVER DISCOUNT YOUR FACE! It is dangerous to shop for cosmetic surgery by price alone. Eyelid surgery is intricate. There are many factors that go into determining price but your first concerns should be experience and results. It is much more costly to repair the eyelids the second time around so choose wisely the first time. Questions to ask:1)Who is performing the surgery? 2)What is the board certification in? 3)Fellowship training?
4)How many of these procedures has the cosmetic surgeon performed? 5)Can I see YOUR patients' before and after picture? 6)Do you perform the procedure in an Operating room that is accredited?7)Is there an anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist performing the anesthesia?8)Do you use a laser or a scalpel blade? 9) Do you make a skin incision or remove the fat from the inside of the eyelid? 10) Do you tighten the skin by removing it or using a laser?11) What are the benefits, risks and alternatives of the procedure.

These are just a few of the questions you need an answer to make an informed decision.

As an Ocular Plastic Surgeon my training is specialized to treat eyelid disorders. Where other physicians may spend a few days in their training working around the eyelids. Ocular Plastic Surgeons spend a minimum of 4 years working on the eye and eyelids and surround tissues. I perform laser blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)transconjunctival ( from the inside of the lid). I tighten the skin with the same CO2 laser. I only perform the procedure in an accredited Operating room with a anesthesiologist for your comfort, safety and sterility.

Good Luck!

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

The cost varies with the complexity of the eye lift

+3

Ruth, Lower eyelid surgery costs very greatly depending on the complexity of the operation. Lower eyelid surgery can involve a simple skin excision which can be performed in the office under local anesthesia to complex procedures requiring either conscious sedation or general anesthesia and, possibly, the use of a hospital operating room. If you only require a simple skin excision, the cost could be anywhere from $2,000 to $4,000. However, if you require a more complex procedure in the operating room, the charges could be anywhere from $4,000 to $12,000. If you include a picture in your profile, we may be able to give you more specific advice. I hope this is helpful.

Cost of a lower eyelid lift

+2
 The cost of the eyelid cosmetic surgery is driven by 3 components: These are surgeons  fee, anesthesia  doctor's fee, and the operating room fee . Every  plastic surgery office will have different charges.  Lower eyelid lift surgery is very intricate and delicate and it's best to go to a surgeon who is very experienced in eyelid surgery. Shop quality, not price. For many examples of eyelid surgery and our price list, please see the link below

Web reference: http://www.eyelids.com

Cost of Lower Eyelid Surgery

+2
My patients generally will prefer going under a general anesthetic for comfort.  I usually would recommend this.  The cost relates to the requirements for each patient.

All of the following are considerations:

Skin Removal
Fat Removal with or without transposition
Lower Eyelid tightening
Fat Auto Grafting and Injection
Tear Trough Implantation
Muscle Suspension
Skin Resurfacing with Lasers or Chemical Peels

The range for the above for total cost would generally run anywhere from $2400 to $5000 depending on the services required.

Unfortunately, every situation is so unique that it is very difficult to generalize.

Dr. Todd Hobgood
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of lower eyelid lift

+2

In our practice, we charge $2000 for lower eyelids, plus $250 for sedation anesthesia, which we recommend.  When done together with upper eyelids, we charge $3000, plus anesthesia.

Web reference: http://utahoc.com/blepharoplasty-eyelid-lift/

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery costs in Los Angeles

+2

Cost of surgery varies between surgeons. The total cost will be determined by surgeon fees, anesthesia, facility fees, and type of lower eyelid surgery. There are many variations of the technique and I prefer fat transposition blepharoplasty. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/face/44/eyelid-surgery.aspx