How Much Does an Isolaz Treatment Cost?

What is the cost of this laser treatment?

Isolaz Cost

+2

As with all things, you will find that the price may vary slightly from one place to another. We charge per treatment, because not everyone needs the same number of treatments. I believe that most doctors charge in the $200-350 range. Although I have heard of prices as high as $750 per treatment. Maybe you get other services included for that price?

Isolaz cost and effect vary

+1

Price for Isolaz varies from region to region and practice to practice.  In my practice, patients typically undergo 4 to 5 treatments, often followed or in combination with acne skin care.  Results from Isolaz, just like any other treatment modality, varies, but the satisfaction rate among our treatment patients has been very high.  I find it to be more effective when treated in combination with continual topical and/or oral treatment for acne.

Chang Son, MD
Fort Lee Dermatologist

Cost of Isolaz Laser Treatment

+1

Different offices and physicians will charge differently for the same treatment.  From what I know, most offices charge between $200 and $400 per treatment.  We charge per treatment and we also have package prices which include one free treatment. I have been very pleased with the results for my acne patients and find that the patients feel it is money well spent.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist and that you have the treatments done in a physician's office under the care of a physician. The link below shows before and after photos of patients treated with Isolaz. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD