How Much Does a Butt Lift Cost?

What's the normal price range for a butt lift, without implants, just some tightening and minimal lipo?

#Toronto and #Canadian cost for expert Brazilian Butt lift procedure aka BBL by #DrMarcDuPere

+2
Thank you Eva for your question on the Brazilian butt lift and the cost.

Cost varies slightly between plastic surgeons, country and the level of expertise of the procedure.

Keep in mind that with most #BBL I offer and perform, I also provide 'liposuction results' on the recipient sites so you are truly getting 2 procedures, not barely fat harvesting.

A well done fat grafting procedure takes time to execute and this will add to the longevity of the results - you should always see results at a minimum of 3 months post-op as a lot of fat may be reabsorbed, especially when the procedure was done poorly.

Cost for BBL in Canada always involves the surgeon's fees, the anesthesiologist, the nurses, the surgicenter and the meds for anesthesia so it is all inclusive.

Our fees at the VISAGE Clinic in #Toronto and Richmond Hill are between 10000$ and 15000 Can$.

Often, a buttock implants is considered if there is not enough fat to be harvested.

I hope this helps and be sure to seek an experienced buttock plastic surgeon as this is not commonly taught during the plastic surgery training.

Best regards,

Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto plastic surgeon

Voted TOP plastic surgery Clinic in Toronto for 2013 and 2014

Voted TOP Cosmetic Clinic in Toronto for 2014

visageclinic.com/patient-resources/media.cfm

Individuality is worth more than surgery

+1
Dear Eva, as a board certified surgeon and human being, I will tell you that in order to get a price from a doctor that really cares about your ultimate satisfaction, you will have to make a personal consultation with him or her first. There are no two people that are identical in this world, therefore you cannot expect to be generalized into a controlled pool of people. Certain things need to be looked at and determined, for example the amount of fat that is available and usable for the procedure. Once this is determined, you can both give or take on what image you would personally like to achieve. Nationally, the average for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure ranges from $3500.00 all the way to $15000.00, so make sure that you are getting exactly what you feel you need for that price range. My best advice, is to do some research on a certified surgeon whose experience comforts you. Call their office and schedule a consultation with the doctor so that he can take into account your individual features and factors. 

Orlando Llorente, MD

Butt lift cost varies in Los Angeles

+1

Butt Lift cost and prices of Brazilian butt lift (BBL) in Los Angeles varies depending on the extend of liposuction, areas liposuctioned and the amount of fat that is micrograted to the buttocks. Generally, buttock augmentation with fat grafting costs more that $15,000.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Cost of Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for your question. Depending on size, type of fat, area to be treated, anesthesia, surgery facility, surgeon fee, medications it would be approximately 5-15K.  I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift and costs

+1

Butt lift costs may vary greatly depending on the amount/size of skin and fat to be excized or transferred and the amount of surgical time it will take to perform your procedure. 

I, and many of my plastic surgery colleagues offer free, no obligation, consultations in which you will be examined, a surgical plan will be made, and you will be told exactly what your procedure will cost.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

The cost of a butt lift

+1

Patients today have many effective ways to contour the butt. Exercise may improve the shape and tone of the underlying muscle. However, if you continue to have stubborn areas of fat these can be used to your vantage. A Brazilian Butt lift can help contour your abdomen and torso by performing liposuction and then using the fat that is collected to enhance the appearance of your butt. If you have sagging skin or fat, you may benefit from a butt lift alone.

The cost of such a procedure depends on the amount of work that needs to be done, the amount of time that the surgery will take, and the setting in which the surgery will take place. A small lift that can be done on an outpatient basis will be significantly cheaper than any larger surgery that must be done as an inpatient.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Doctor first, dollars second

+1

Call around to doctors that have worked on your friends and family. See who comes recommended, and then go in for a consultation. At that point you can consider the costs. There is usually a big variation in fees, so expect a wide range.

Another good rule of thumb is to understand that these procedures cost more in certain parts of the country than in others. For instance, in California and New York, you might pay anywhere from $8000 to $12000 for breast implants, but in less populated areas where the cost of living is lower, such as where I live in Utah, you would normally see fees for a breast augmentation around $4000 to $6000.

Keep your priorities straight......doctor first, dollars second.

Good Luck!

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

The cost of a buttock lift without implants

+1

Buttock lifts comprise a variety of procedures which may involve dermolipectomy (removal fat and skin), implants (augmentation gluteolplasty) and/or lipoinjection (fat grafting aka "the brazilian butt lift), and/or liposuction.

A true buttock lift is most commonly indicated following massive weight loss, to treat the excess skin affecting your lower trunk and body. It is rare to perform this procedure by itself. It is important to understand the primary procedures:

1) Abdominoplasty

2) Buttock and Outer Thigh Lift

3) Medial Thigh Lift

4) Circumferential Belt Lipectomy

5) Lower Body Lift

It is not wise to perform many of these procedures if you are gaining weight or are planning on losing additional weight loss. It is best to wait until you have achieved a stable weight for at least a six month period.

However, for the purpose of answering your question I will focus on a buttock and outer thigh lift or dermolipectomy without implants and minimal liposuction. This procedure performed by itself has a tendency to flatten the buttock. If you have a large buttock to begin with this may not be an issue. If however, you have lost volume in your buttock and do not wish to have an implants your options are either to have fat injected or to keep the skin/fat that you would normally discard and fold it over to act as an implant (autologous tissue augmentation).

These adjunctive procedures can add risks, time and cost to the procedure. The incision scar goes from hip bone to hip bone across the back beneath your underwear band.

An office visit/consultation (complimentary) is mandatory prior to scheduling the procedure in order to determine the proper procedure for you.

Surgery is anywhere from 2-8 hours. Depending on the extent of the procedure it can be performed on an outpatient or inpatient (overnight) basis.

We generally recommend that you take a week to three weeks off work and avoid strenuous physical activity for three weeks. Compression garments are generally required during this time. You may find a toilet riser and walker to be extremely benficial during the recovery period.

The surgery can be done in several different places (hospital or surgicenter) and the prices vary accordingly with the last being the most affordable. However, more extensive procedures: skin, muscle, and fat may require an overnight stay.

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you an accurate or fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:

1. Extent of the procedure (liposuction, lipoinjection, flap rotation, skin resection,)
  2. Do you want it performed in an office-based, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
  3. Need for overnight stay?
  4. Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
  5. Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
  6. Do you want a pain pump?

Depending on these factors, these procedures can range anywhere from $3500 up to $20,000. In our practice, a buttock lift without liposuction or implants averages about $14,000 and includes surgeon's fees, operating room, anesthesia, and intial dressings/garments and pain pump (but does not include fees for. overnight stay. Many options are available and prices do vary accordingly.

Some patients choose to use financing through a third party corporation. Your rate depends upon your credit rating (approximately 14.9%). However, payment is usually expected in full prior to scheduling surgery.

I hope this helps!

Butt lift prices

+1
In Miami the prices range from around $6000 to $12000. The prices seem to be better here due to the higher patient volume and larger number of cases performed than in most other cities.

Michael Salzhauer, MD

Butt Lift Cost

+1

The greater priority should be identifying and consulting with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options. Butt lift fees will vary greatly depending on the location, and even significant differences with the same city. Moreover, the scope of the surgery will greatly affect the surgery. Generally, you can budget between $6,000 and $16,000 with South Florida generally on lower end of the spectrum.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS