How Much Do Calf Implants Cost?

Canadian Prices for Calf Implants, all-inclusive

+1

Thank you for your question.  Please note that many US prices only include the surgeon's fees... whereas in Canada, our prices are all-inclusive.  I have performed calf implantation for 6 years, approximately 1-2 per month.  I use various shapes of soft-solid (ie non-gel) silicone implants and each model comes in various sizes.  I choose the implants based on the patient's anatomy and his desired 'look':  The implants are placed under the FASCIA of the original calf muscle (usually the inner part of that muscle).  This is of UTMOST importance. The fascia is a very tight and strong layer covering the muscle and it will contain the implant in the original position.  It is usually strong enough to undergo the physical stress of sporting activities.  Rarely (<3-5%), the capsule that forms around the implant may contract and shift the implant slightly or make it more visible.  This could be corrected surgically.  It is rare.  The procedure is performed in a fully-accredited surgi-center, with board-certified anesthesiologists, under general anesthesia.  Cost is 9000$ + taxes, and it includes everything from the surgical fees, the facility, the implants, nurses and anesthesiologists.  I learned the technique from the pioneer of calf implant, who is a Canadian.   Hope this helps!  Dr. Marc DuPere, Board-certified Plastic Surgeon, Toronto, Canada  416.929.9800  visageclinic.com  dupere@visageclinic.com

Calf augmentation cost varies

+1

I have been performing calf augmentation for the last 14 years in Los Angeles. In my experience the average cost of calf augmentation in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles has been about $6500 to $7500.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Cost for calf implants

+1

Body contouring implants are designed to change the appearance of the chest, biceps, calves, or buttocks. These areas can be augmented by implants alone or in conjunction with body fat transfers, depending on the changes you desire and your available body fat. AART body contouring implants can effectively help you achieve the smooth contours that you desire, enhancing your self-confidence and appearance. Cost is $6,000.00.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

$6500 for calf implants

+1

For conventional calf augmentation (4 implants) the cost is $6500. This includes the surgeon's fee, the implants, anesthsia fee, facility fee and all office visits. It is an outpatient procedure that takes about an hour or so. Pain is minimal but compressive garments and leg elevation plan a role in the fist weeks after convalescence.

Very difficult to give cost without examination

+1

This is a very common question. Many want to know the price before they even go to see a plastic surgeon. However, this is a very difficult question for the surgeon to answer without knowing anything about you. Calf augmentation can be performed in several different ways. The exact plan will depend on what you want to achieve, your anatomy and your medical history. Without this information, it is impossible to be specific.

I suggest you see a board-certified plastic surgeon who routinely performs calf augmentation and let him speak with you and examine you. You can then work out a plan and get the price to carry out that plan.

Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD
Wayne Plastic Surgeon