How Much Does Accent XL Cost?

I am a 38 year old black female with cellulite of hips thighs, buttocks. What is the cost of accent treatments at your practice?

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Accent XL. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cost of Accent XL Laser Treatments

+1

At our practice, we typically suggest at least 6 treatments of the Accent laser to see your ideal result. The cost per treatment is $300, but if you were to purchase 6 or more of them, we offer a 10% package discount. The $300 fee includes one area; for example, the abdomen, the back of both legs, the front of both legs, both arms, etc. are each considered to be one area.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Accent XL is charged by the "area" much like liposuction.

+1

For example, a tummy is any where from 2-4 areas. The approximate cost would be $500 per treatment session.

Michael Clinton, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon