How Many Rhinoplasty Surgeries Can One Person Have?

I had rhinoplasty 7 years a go & did a revision 1 year ago but my nose gets too short & its tip is too small & thin ,it seems crooked & wide I think it needs cartilage graft I want to know is it possible to correct it & how many rhinoplasty is possible ?

How many?

+1

There is no absolute maximum number of rhinoplasties that you can get as long as the skin is healthy.  If you are still unhappy after multiple rhinoplasties you must consider a couple of possibilities:
1. Are your goals realistic
2. Are you choosing the best possible surgeon for your procedures

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Number of rhinoplasties

+1

With each subsequent rhinoplasty, the procedures becomes more difficult since the
anatomical alterations are greater. It is best to seek consultation with a surgeon who
has extensive experience in rhinoplasty revision surgery. Judgment is as important
as the actual technique.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

# of Revision Rhinoplasties

+1

I'm sorry you've had unsuccessful results. Each successive surgery is more difficult and risky. As long as you select a surgeon who is very experienced in revision rhinoplasty you should do well. Look at examples of that surgeon's revision work. 

Rhinoplasty

+1

Find a Board Certified Plastic surgeon and have a consultation and options.

The more revisions the more difficult the surgery and more impossible to get good results

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Each time you have a revision rhinoplasty makes the tissues more difficult to handle. The skin gets thin, and the structural components can be difficult to handle.