How Many Rhinoplasty Surgeries Can One Person Have?

I had rhinoplasty 7 years a go & did a revision 1 year ago but my nose gets too short & its tip is too small & thin ,it seems crooked & wide I think it needs cartilage graft I want to know is it possible to correct it & how many rhinoplasty is possible ?

How many?

There is no absolute maximum number of rhinoplasties that you can get as long as the skin is healthy.  If you are still unhappy after multiple rhinoplasties you must consider a couple of possibilities:
1. Are your goals realistic
2. Are you choosing the best possible surgeon for your procedures

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Number of rhinoplasties

With each subsequent rhinoplasty, the procedures becomes more difficult since the
anatomical alterations are greater. It is best to seek consultation with a surgeon who
has extensive experience in rhinoplasty revision surgery. Judgment is as important
as the actual technique.

Sigmund L. Sattenspiel, MD
Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

1050 West Main St
Freehold, NJ 07728

# of Revision Rhinoplasties

I'm sorry you've had unsuccessful results. Each successive surgery is more difficult and risky. As long as you select a surgeon who is very experienced in revision rhinoplasty you should do well. Look at examples of that surgeon's revision work. 

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Find a Board Certified Plastic surgeon and have a consultation and options.

The more revisions the more difficult the surgery and more impossible to get good results

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Revision rhinoplasty

Each time you have a revision rhinoplasty makes the tissues more difficult to handle. The skin gets thin, and the structural components can be difficult to handle.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028