How Many Cellulite Treatments with Accent Laser to See Results?

I am looking for a cellulite treatment that will give me results that last longer than a few days. How long do Accent laser treatment results last, and how many treatments do I have to have with the Accent laser to see results?

Accent works for cellulite reduction

+2

Accent radifrquency does work for volume reduction, skin tightening and cellulite reduction. It is recommended to undergo 6 treatments. The results can typically last 12-18 months. We usually recommend an additional treatment every 6 months to help maintain the results and make them last longer.

6-10 Treatments with Accent

+1

We recommend 6-10 treatments with the Accent Laser for optimal results.  I also recommend patients come in for a touch up with the device every 4-6 months.  Accent is the gold standard for treating cellulite non-surgically, but I would also recommend the first FDA approved laser technology to treat cellulite called Cellulaze. It is minimally invasive, and we are seeing amazing things in our office with as little as one treatment. 

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD