VelaShape Results

How long do VelaShape results last? my fear is that i will spend lots of money on vela shape and find out that my cellulite is gone only for a short time.

VelaShape results last 3-4 months

+2

After completing a series of VelaShape treatments it depends how determined you are to maintain the results. Changing your diet, exercising regularly, and drinking plenty of water can help your results last longer. It is recommended to have an individual treatment once every 3 months for maintenance. If you are looking for more permanent results, you should consider a cellulite Thermage treatment (whose results last for up to 18 months) or surgery.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite, not Velashape. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

There is no permanent cellulite treatment, but VelaShape does work!

+1

You are right that VelaShape treatments are not permanent--there is, in fact, no permanent cellulite reduction treatment.  VelaShape treatments are meant to be long-lasting (3-4 months) and maintainable.  Complete the initial series of treatments to get great results, but plan to do maintenance treatments to keep those results.  You can figure about 1-2 maintenance treatments every 2-3 months will be needed to maintain your results.

Carmen Kavali, MD