How Do I Get Rid of Smoker's Lines?

I have horrible smoker's lines. what is the best procedure to rectify these?

Say Goodbye to Smoker's Lines With My 1,2,3 Approach

+1

First of all: STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vertical lip lines can be treated with direct injection with collagen or HA (Restylane, Juvederm). This works best if there are just one or two lines per half lip segment. It is very much dependent upon the skill of the injector.

Hills and valleys can easily be created when trying to eradicate single lip lines. I like to treat the lip with multiple methods. I have a 1,2,3 approach:

1. Filler to fill both the red of the lips and the surrounding skin
  2. Botox to treat the dynamic (moving) muscle underneath the skin. Make sure your injector knows what he/she are doing here! Too much botox in the lips and you will have a difficult time drinking your soup!
  3. Laser skin resurfacing to build up collagen and tighten the surround skin. With this approach I have been able to create Sexy Paris Lips in Detroit, Michigan.

If you mention this blog you will save $100 per syringe of any filler through December 31, 2008.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon