How Does Titan Laser Work?

How does Titan laser work? Is it effective for skin tightening? Is the treatment safe?

Facial Skin Tightening

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Titan. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Titan works

+1

Titan uses a laser which delivers the energy of the beam to the dermal layer of the skin. The effect is on collagen and causes tightening of the skin. It actually causes a heat related injury. Your body's repair process tightens the skin. It is very safe in the hands of someone with good experience. Results are also very dependent on the experience of the nurse performing the treatment.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD