How Does Lipo-Ex Work?

I have been researching Lipo-Ex, and during my consultation, I was told that this procedure is more for treating cellulite and not fat loss. Which is what I wanted anyways - but the extra inches off is a great bonus! The way it was described to me was that it destroys the cells but not the fat pocket itself. But my doctor couldnt answer me when I asked if it was similar to how the heat in SmartLipo destroys the cells.

I know that fat cells are like nerve cells, they do not re-grow and when they are gone they are gone, but they can grow in size and get larger. Since the Lipo-Ex does not destroy the fat pocket, how does this actually work? Is it effective, and is the extra inches off permanent? Does it make any difference if the fat pocket is not destroyed?

Liposuction options in Los Angeles

+1

Our office offers many different types of liposuction, including tumescent liposuction, laser liposuction, and ultrasound liposuction.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

More Fat Hype

+1

Early on in my long Surgery training I learned from an old surgeon to always be doubtful of all claims. Your patients deserve it. Guard them from all claims that sound way too good.

This is just another one of those novel way to lighten your purse and separate you of your money. If we could reliable remove fat cells precisely with this and similar ways purporting to be better than Liposuction, WHY would thousands of otherwise pretty smart Plastic surgeons still be "stupidly" performing Liposuction?

You are right to be suspicious. Walk away and save your money.