How Do I Look? 10 Days Post-op Facelift & Neck Lift Results

10 days post op deep plane facelift & neck lift :)

Facelift results

You certainly appear to be right on track regarding your recovery and appearance.  It is important to continue to follow your post operatvie instructions as to not comprise your results.  At 6 weeks you be able to resume your physical activity without restrictions.

We also suggest that our patients greatly minimize their sun exposure as the sun will effect the appearance of your insicions.  We do not advise sun exposure on any scar for the first 12 months.  I suggest an SPF of at least 30 or higher to help maintain your results.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

4971 Arlington Centre Blvd
Columbus, OH 43220

Rhytidectomy, facelift recovery

I think your million-dollar smile says it all - you look fantastic.  I do agree with the other responses, however.  You may feel ready to run a marathon, but remember to follow your surgeon's post-operative care instructions to ensure you keep the best possible result.  Enjoy!

Donald B. Yoo, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

10 days post deep plane facelift

Thank you for the photos. You look really good.  It sounds like you are going through the normal post operative course. One does have to look for fluid collections after surgery. Ice and elevation will help swelling. Please do contact your surgeon and let him/her know if you have any concerns. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

9280 W. Sunset Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89148

10 Days after Face and Neck Lift

The early results look good, but you should wait until the swelling goes down and you are healed to make a determination.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

So far so good

You appear to be healing normally from the limited photo you provided. Make sure you follow your surgeons' advise regarding the rest of your recovery period.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Healing after vampire lift, lite lift, q lift, lifestyle lift

healing after face lift,  lite lift, q lift,  lifestyle lift
• this is still early healing
• ice, elevation
• of course speak with your doctor
• the type of lift itself will affect swelling

3991 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Great recovery after a facelift

at 10 days after surgery, it's still early to see the final results but based on your pictures you seem to be recovering very well.  Make sure to follow the post-op instructions that your plastic surgeon has given you as each surgeon performs the surgery slightly differently and their postop instructions although similar might have some small variations to fit their particular technique
Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Martin Jugenburg, MD

100 Front St West
Toronto , ON M5J 1E3

10 days post op Facelift

Thank you for posting your photos.

It looks like you have a nice result from surgery and that you are pleased with your facelift results. 

Keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon so that he/she can get you through the recovery process smoothly.

Congratulations on your successful surgery.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

10 day post-op facelift and neck lift results

At just 10 days post facelift and neck lift, it appears you are doing quite well.  I hope you are pleased with your early results.  Remember you are still healing - avoid exercise or heavy lifting for a couple more weeks.  Be sure to continue to follow your surgeon's instructions.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

2581 Samaritan Drive
San Jose, CA 95124