How Do I Get Rid of the Bluish Tint That Juvederm Left Under my Eyes?

I was injected with so much Juvederm under my eyes that I could barely see out of my left eye. I got 5 hyaluronidase treatments and have been left with dark circles and small bags under my eyes. I just want to be normal again. Do you think I should get another treatment? It is better but not back to normal! Please advise.

Slow Down!

Dear Nessy, Slow down. I understand the concern with the bluish tint for juvederm under the eyes. It is clear that synthetic fillers may be poor substitutes for fat injections into the tear troughs under the eyes. But at this point you have to slow down and review what has happened. The Juvederm gave you a bluish hue, the hyaluronidase removes the juvederm but also removes some of your own hyaluronic acid - keep in mind that your skin is 40% hyaluronic acid. The loss of the juvederm and your own HA leads to deeper darker circles then you had before you had any treatments at all. On a positive note, your own HA will return once the hyaluronidase is out of your system. On another positive note, any residual juvederm is only temporary. On the most upbeat note, Fat injections can relieved the whole process. So relax and enjoy the great Hawaiin weather.