How Do I Get Rid of Cellulite Thighs?

How do I get rid of cellulite thighs? What treatments can I have?

Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment

+1
My suggestion is to learn more about Cellulaze; this will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Cellulaze can work on any area of the body where there is cellulite, unlike other forms of cellulite treatments Cellulaze fights from under the skin. Consult with a surgeon to find out if this is the right procedure for you. Good luck!

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

I recommend Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Your best choice is a series of Endermologie treatments...

+1

Your best choice is a series of Endermologie treatments administered by a trained, competent Endermologie Therapist. Treatments are full body and take 35 - 40 minutes per session. There is no pain. While nothing is permanent for this problem, Endermologie was the first treatment to offer positive results and is still the gold standard. It is cost effective and works.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Cellulite reduction with the Brazilian cellulite treatment

+1

The best choice for cellulite is a procedure that I developed known as the Brazilian cellulite treatment that releases fibrous cellulite bands. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS