How Do I Get a Botox Discount Coupon or Rebate?

i saw on tv that botox discount coupons are now available.  but where?  how do i get a coupon?

Special Incentives and Programs are Available on the Allergan website

+3

There are existing programs, incentives, and special promotions available to you from Allergan, Inc. I would advise you to go to Allergan’s website www.botoxcosmetic.com to investigate their exclusive offers and incentives. If the ‘coupon’ is legitimate and is from Allergan, then most physician injectors will accept the coupon. A simple call to a physician’s office will quickly settle your question. I hope this helps!

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

The Inside Scoop on Plastic Surgery Rebates

+2

Since Dysport was cleared by the FDA and became a direct competition to Botox, there is usually have some sort of plastic surgery rebate available to patients. Done right, rebates can be a great way to save you a lot of money. Unfortunately, they can also be frustrating and not worth your time.That's why I wrote my latest blog about them.

Allergan (who distributes Botox, Juvederm and Latisse) has a loyalty program called Brilliant Disctinctions which some of our patients love and others find extremely frustrating. This is the program that is being advertised. If you are the type who likes to work coupons and frequent flyer miles, you may be able to get the coupons to save some money on your injectable treatments but it requires a lot of work. The best discounts are when you do two or more of their procedures together (Duet Program).

Medicis, the company that distributes Dysport, frequently has rebate programs available. They tend to be simple and straightforward and we have not had any patients complain about them.

My real concern about plastic surgery rebates have to do with enticing someone into a medical procedure. It might work like this: imagine you have had Botox (or Dysport) in the past and it is still working — should you go ahead and have it redone before the rebate runs out even though you don’t need it? What if you have never had a filler before and you’re on the fence about whether or not this is right for you? Should you just go ahead and do it because there is a big rebate attached with your Botox? I sort of think no to both of these.

Because of all the confusion, we just dedicated a page on our website strictly to plastic surgery rebates and loyalty programs.Good Luck! The link is below.

David B. Reath, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Getting Botox discounts

+2

Allergan launched a Botox Rewards program in this past summer (2009). The program works by providing $25 rewards coupons to consistent users of Botox. You can go to the www.botoxcosmetic.com website to learn more about their program.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Botox coupons

+2

Thanks for the question -

Allergan - the manufacturer of Botox - is competitively positioning itself because there are several products coming to market which have been approved by the FDA for similar indications (wrinkles).

You can contact your doctor's office to see if they are available.

I hope this helps!

Steven H. Williams, MD

The rebate cards can be obtained from doctors' offices.

+2

Call and ask your doctors' office to see whether they have any of these rebate offers remaining.  The offer is good for an additional $50 rebate 3-4 months after your initial injection.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

Botox Coupons

+2

Just ask the doctor to 'honor' the coupon deal and I predict that almost all of them will. I think giving you a 50 dollar off of a $750 to $1000 is resonable.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Coupons for Botox Through Brilliant Distinctions

+1
Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox, has developed a program called Brilliant Distinctions. On their website, you can sign up to become a member and start receive points for your Botox and Juvederm injections, which you can redeem at a participating physician's office for credit. Each appointment gives you 200 points, which translates into a $20 coupon. Many of our patients like to build up their points and redeem them for a larger treatment, such as a lip augmentation.

Dr. Sanjiv Kumar MD
San Antonio TX

Sanjiv Kumar, MD
San Antonio Ophthalmologist

Botox Coupons

+1

The company who makes Botox, Allergan, has a rewards program in place.  This provides coupons for patients.  Speak with an experienced botox provider near you.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox Discount Coupon or Rebate

+1

Allergan, the maker of BOTOX®, offers a special rewards program called Brilliant Distinctions that gives patients discounts on services through a point system. You can earn more points if you combine additional treatments from Allergan, like JUVÉDERM® and LATISSE®. You can also get one-time manufacturer rebates if you check the Allergan website and keep an eye out for ads from your favorite local surgeon.

Some patients get great deals on BOTOX® injections through Groupon as well. This option can save you quite a bit up front, often as part of a new patient special, but remember that the skill of your injector is critical to the process, and many patients feel it’s worth paying a little more for outstanding results they can trust.

Joseph J. Castellano, MD
Tampa General Surgeon

Botox rebate from Allergan

+1

I believe what you are referring to is a rebate that you get from the manufacturer of Botox.  Allergan is the name of the company.  They will have you sign up for the "Brillliant Distinctions" program.  This program gives loyalty points and rebates.  Beware of other coupons, and dirt cheap Botox.  Seek out an established, experienced injector.  

Jeffrey Roth, MD