How Do I Find a Trustworthy Doctor for Breast Explantation?

I need to get an explantation, but don't have any idea how to find a surgeon. How do I find a trustworthy doctor to do the procedure? My GP couldn't help me with this question. I live in Florida.

Credentials, then questions

Once you have checked the credentials of the doctor (board certified in plastic surgery, hospital affiliations, where did they go to school, ASAPS, ASPS, years in practice, experience, etc.), you may want to ask questions during your consultation with the doctor.

A straightforward explantation of a breast implant is a technically easy procedure.

However, will all the scar tissue be removed? Does it all need to be removed? What will the breasts look like afterward? Is a lift required? Will there be sagging skin? A plastic surgeon experienced with breast surgery will be able to anticipate these problems ahead of time. This could prevent the heartache and expense of having to have revision breast surgery when a predictable problem occurs.

You should get reasonable answers from these questions and feel comfortable with your surgeon before proceeding.