How Can I Make Sure I Have a Good Dentist?

How to make sure you have a good dentist

+6

A good dentist, whether cosmetic, implant or otherwise, is someone who takes the time to listen to their patients needs and desires, does comprehensive and thorough exams, stays up to date with continuing education courses and is quality oriented. Don't worry so much about who has the newest office or latest technology toys but find someone you trust and are comfortable with.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

The best way to determine a good cosmetic dentist is to...

+1
  • The best way to determine a good cosmetic dentist is to have seen his results on someone you know.
  • Secondly, a good cosmetic dentist is frequently a member of a respected aesthetic society, such as the American Society for Dental Aesthetics.
  • Lastly, look at his before-and-after photos, and look for something similar to your own situation.
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist