How Can I Improve Dull Skin?

To maintain good clarity in your skin, I go back to my...

+1
To maintain good clarity in your skin, I go back to my advice about an ongoing skin care regimen, one that takes place every day at home and the other that takes place with regular or periodic visits to a qualified medical spa.
There are no shortcuts to maintain good skin clarity and elasticity. Start with at-home cleansing, toning, exfoliating and moisturizing and see a skin care professional for regular non-invasive treatments such as skin resurfacing, microdermabrasian and glycolic acid treatments. This type of ongoing wellness care will give you skin that has great clarity, good color and an overall fresh appearance.

The non invasive or no downtime lasers are, in my...

+1

The non invasive or no downtime lasers are, in my opinion, the best way to address dull skin. The appropriate skin care products are also very important.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.