How Much Weight Should I Gain to Get my Desired Wish Pics. I Weight 135/ 5? (photo)

Some doctors say it's not good to gain weight but my first doctor said I had to gain weight? I'm squared with no butt. I want a hour glass shape and to be able to see the S shape on the back.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is a body contouring surgery. It can contour your body and body shape you have. You have a lot of fat that can be removed to shape your body and transfer the fat to the buttocks. You will need liposuction abdomen and love handles and flanks. Tranfer that fat to the buttocks. You have a rounded abdomen, whether you will get the abdomen in your wish pictures depend on the amount of fat under the skin and the amount of fat inside the belly. And a lot of exercise

How Much Weight Should I Gain to Get my Desired Wish Pics. I Weight 135/ 5?

+2

I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of your proportions frequently, and it is likely that you can have a lot of fat placed in your buttocks.  I would not advise that you gain weight.  I transfer about 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  It is important to get the procedure correct the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php