Should I Wait Till After Im Finished Having Children Before I Get a Scarless Breast Lift?

I am a 30F and have had droopy breasts since I was a teenager. I have always wanted a lift but I scar easily. I am excited about the minimal scar breast lift, but have not had any children yet. Do I need to wait till after I'm finished having kids?

No such thing as a "scarless breast lift"

Anything calling itself a scarless breast lift is just marketing hype. Especially at F size breasts you would have too much extra skin to consider even a minimal scar procedure. Best to wait till done with kids and visit the most experienced breast plastic surgeons for advice.