Would it be best to have a tummy tuck or a butt lift first? (Photos)

I have lost a lot of weight and have a huge hanging stomach. I am 260 ish I go between 270 and 250 not really losing any more weight. With this weight change there is no change in the way my clothes fit just the scale. I think it is fluid in my stomach tissue. As you can see in the pics I have a high shelf butt but no lower butt and a huge belly. I also want to know will compression garments help with the fluid that is being held in the fat??

Tummy tuck or butt lift

+1
I think that you probably are not a candidate for either one at this point. Based upon your photos, I think you need to lose weight.

Would it be best to have a tummy tuck or a butt lift first?

+1

Due to the nature of your hanging tissue, you may benefit from a panniculectomy.  Then more weight can be lost with exercise made easier, and you can pursue a BBL and tummy tuck later. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

TT

+1
Thank you for the pictures and congrats on loosing the weight.

How ever, I don't think you're quite ready for plastic surgery yet and recommend for you to loose more weight. For a tummy tuck and liposuction great results, you have to weigh no more than 160-180 pounds. I suggest to consider having a Bariatric surgery first, which would be safer for you as well in regards to surgery length and recovery and it ill get your body ready for the completion with plastic surgery.

Good luck,
Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon