Tummy tuck and brazilian butt augmentation at the same time? (photo)

I am 25 with 3 children all csection i weight 163 went down to 134 then got pregnat had baby 5 months ago and now im back down to 135 i want to be at 120 i want/need tummy tuck and brazilian butt augmentation. I prefer done at the same time what is your opinnion on that i will post pictures to get opinions on what i should have done i will love if my butt augmentation can also give me a bit of hips to matxh my wide shoulders is that possible?

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt augmentation at the same time?

+2
You are an excellent candidate for both.  I think performing both at the same time is reasonable, but both should only be performed by a plastic surgeon who performs both at the same time on regular basis.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks, Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL and tummy tuck

+2
I like to stage the two and do the bbl first because like this I can take as much fat as I can from the abdomen. If done at the same time, the abdominal skin has more risk of wound healing issues.

Combined BBL and tummy tuck

+2
Based solely on the photos, you appear to be a great candidate for a combined BBL and tummy tuck. The squareness of your buttock can be rounded and your loose lower abdominal skin can be removed. The recovery is challenging as you must be on your side for the first several weeks. I perform this combination routinely and it can be done in about five hours if you are in good health.Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons for a detailed examination in person.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

You need to understand that after your procedure you will be affecting the results of your Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift because you will need to not put pressure in any of those areas. Having said that yes you can archive great results.
Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Tummy Tuck + BBL

+1
You seem to be an excellent candidate for this combination procedures.  Unless there is a health impairment for the surgery don't hesitate on getting both procedures at the same time.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, you are a good candidate for a full tummy tuck liposuction flanks, possibly below the bra line also and fat transfer to the buttock, would consider also dermis fat graft to the lateral hips.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com