Is There Anything I Can Do (Other Than Surgery) to Make Nose and Chin Appear Less Crooked? Please. (photo)

My rhinoplasty and chin implant are still crooked and deformed after a few years. I refuse to seek help from former surgeon due to reasons I would rather keep private. I was under the impression he specialized in reconstructive surgery and that he had double certifications in Plastic Surgery...I now know he was an Ear/Nose/Throat doctor. Feel like a fool.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately a revision rhinoplasty may be your only option. Some doctors do advocate fillers under specific circumstances, but in my experience few are ever satisfactory.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Is There Anything I Can Do (Other Than Surgery) to Make Nose and Chin Appear Less Crooked? Please

+1

The nose can be improved with a closed rhinoplasty.   I would need more images of the chin to determine whether an operation would be necessary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Is There Anything I Can Do (Other Than Surgery) to Make Nose and Chin Appear Less Crooked?

+1

Can't see the chin but the nose is quite crooked and would most likely need some type of dorsal grafting and revision Rhinoplasty.