Why Won't the 2 Year Old Juvederm in Nasolabial Folds. Not Dissolve Even After 4 Hylauronidase

I'm deeply concerned that more hyluronidase injections will take more of my own collagen. Six months ago I went to my dermatologist who suggested we try Sculptra. I've had 3 treatments and I like the results. However, the nasolabial folds look the same. Would you please suggest an expert in the Houston area?

2 year old Juvederm

+1

That's a significant amount of hyaluronidase to still have Juvederm left, and Juvederm doesn't last two years, especially in the NLF lines which move a lot... Either you didn't have Juvederm (or authentic Juvederm), or you may have some scar tissue that you feel in there. Does your current dermatologist who does your Sculptra not do hyaluronidase? If you are happy with that injector and treatment, I'd suggest you ask him/her for a referral - that's the best way!

Juvederm Removal

+1

Hi Houston.  There should not be any Juvederm left after 2 years and 4 hyaluronidase injections.  Either one of two things is happening.  The first is that you are seeing or feeling your own skin or the second is that the product that was placed into the lines was not Juvederm.  If it was another filler or something else besides a filler, that may explain why it is still there.  

If you are happy with the Sculptra, we would suggest sticking with that and leaving  the nasolabial lines alone.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/juvederm.aspx