What are the options to help even out my eyes/eyelids/eyebrows (preferably non-surgical methods)? (photos)

I have noticed, recently, that my eyes are uneven. I believe the unevenness is due to the tension I carry on my left eyebrow, causing it to sit higher than my right eyebrow (I have tried to relax my left side; however, it does not relax enough to meet my right). What are my options to fixing this and making my eyes more even?

Eyelid asymmetry

+1
I would recommend a procedure to reposition your L eyelid crease in the proper position.  Plication of the levator should be kept to a minimum since your disparity is very slight.   

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetries of eyelids and eyebrows

+1
The asymmetries you have noticed in your lids and brows are best corrected with surgery, have your eyes evaluated by a board certified oculoplastic surgeon who has expertise in ptosis repair.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

+1
The left upper eyelid is more ptotic than the right upper eyelid.  To compensate, you carry both brows higher but you carry the left brow a bit higher to compensate for the extra bit of ptosis on this side.  The left upper eyelid is hollow suggesting a levator dehiscence ptosis on the left side.  Surgery is how this gets fixed.  It is critical to preserve your upper eyelid fold to keep a natural look.  If one were to just fix the left upper eyelid, it is likely that the right upper eyelid would then look ptotic.  For this reason, it is likely that you will need surgery on both sides (this is determined at the time of your consultation).  It is also important to do an anchor blepharoplasty at the same time to make a hard crease and support the skin on the eyelid platform.  This in turn will help support the upper eyelid lashes so they look perky.  Study my website to understand what is possible.  Please keep in mind that not every eyelid surgeon is the same.

Left brow high

+1
You are correct that the left brow is higher than the right.  This opens up the space in the upper lid, and changes the appearance of the lid crease.  What have you done to relax the brow?  The best thing to try would be some botox to lower the left brow.  It may not provide total symmetry, but should help.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon