Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Paired with Laser Lipolysis for Facial Slimming? (photo)

I am a 20 year old African-American male. I'm interested in enhancing my facial appearance in general. Mainly, I am only wanting a better nose and a slightly slimmer and balanced face. I don't want to go from having a full face to completely chiseled - that's unrealistic. I also don't want major surgeries, due to the fact that I am paying my way through college. Any feedback or advice would be a ton of help. I am very passionate and serious about this enhancement to my life and self-esteem.

Nonsurgical Options for Nose and Face

+1

In your case, I would recommend a rhinoplasty for your nose if you would like the size reduced.  Fillers are better for camouflaging asymmetry or building up an area, but they will not reduce the size of a nose.  Rhinoplasty can be performed as an outpatient, and, in the spectrum of surgical procedures, it is a relatively minor surgery.