Spasms in Breast After 5 Years?

I had my breasts done 5 years ago. I had a baby 5 months ago and stop breastfeeding 2 months ago. I suffered mastitis in both breasts but I am now getting weird what feels like spasms in my right breast. This is also the breast that suffered the worst of mastitis. I am having them taken out in 3 months as well. What could this feeling be? Thanks

Mastitis and spasms?

+1

It is most likely spasm in the muscle perhaps related to the mastitis. You may want to see your surgeon to have this checked out.

Muscle Spasms after Mastitis Following Breast Augmentation

+1

I would not expect removal of the implants to improve the spasm.  If you are happy with the implants, you may want to consider an exam by your plastic surgeon to determine what else may be done, if anything.

Removal of breast implants seldom improves breast pain.

+1

Many women suffer from mastitis without breast implants. Breast implants do not cause mastitis. I don't think removal of the implants will improve the breast pain.

Spasms in Breast After 5 Years?

+1

My best explanation is inflammation from the mastitis adjacent to the pectoral muscle, but there is no way for me to know for sure. An exam by your surgeon might provide an explanation.