What procedure should be done to my nose? (Photos)

I've always felt I have a "pig" nose and I feel my nose makes my face look even more round and big, one of my nostrils is uneven too! What kind of rhinoplasty should I do? I've researched a little & I read something about the nostrils being cut? Sounds scary when you put it like that lol please help

Eliminating “pig” nose

+2
You need a rhinoplasty to redefine your tip, change your angle of the nose and lip, which will eliminate your “pig" nose.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What procedure should be done to my nose?

+1
    The tip can be refined and the nose can be lengthened, which will address many of your concerns.  You may want to consider dorsal augmentation as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.