Are my implants too high for 2weeks post op BA and will they start to drop soon? (Photo)

I have saline 445cc under the muscle tuba. My right implant looks a bit higher then my left is this normal?

Breast Augmentation

+2
Currently your implants are sitting high however they will drop with time.  I would recommend discussing your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  It is important to follow the postop instructions you were provided.  Hopefully they will drop into a more natural position that you will be satisfied with.    

Will settle with time

+1
Your implants haven't dropped, and won't until a few months after surgery. Your results look pretty good at this time, so please give it some more time to settle.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Implants will drop

+1
but you have a major role in just how much they do.  Does your surgeon employ straps or bandeau garments?  And massage?  If your surgeon doesn't, find out what your revision policy is and stay the course with your surgeon as your surgeon should want the absolute best result for you.  If it doesn't happen, at least you know what the revision policy is.

Curtis Wong, MD

Are my implants too high for 2weeks post op BA and will they start to drop soon?

+1
If by 1 month post surgery you still have this issue you may need open inferior pocket release. But over the internet very hard to tell.. 

+1
Unfortunately,  not knowing the details of exactly what procedure was performed for you, online consultants will not be of much specific help/reassurance. At this point, early out of breast augmentation surgery, your best “friends” are patience and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource when it comes to accurate answers and/or reassurance. Generally speaking, depending on many variables, breast implants may  takes several weeks/months to fully “settle”; some differential (asymmetrical) settling is not uncommon. Best wishes; hopefully, you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.