Do my Breast Look Normal After Breast Lift? I Haven't Seen Any This Bad out There. (photo)

I was hoping for an honest opinion from the surgeons out there. I have looked and looked and I am yet to find any breast that look as different as mine. I have seen worst work, on both breasts. One breast is healing beautifully, round, scar seems to be in the right place. The other looks into space, the scar looks and feels pinched and too high and too long. Please, have you seen cases like this and is this is going to get better/normal? or do you see a revision in my future?

Assymetry after breast lift

I t would be good to know how long after the surgery the pictures were taken.  It does take a while for everything to settle; usually a couple of months.  If, after that, the result is not satisfactory, there are many options for revision.  You may be charged for revision.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Champaign Plastic Surgeon