Will my Breast Even out and Drop More/become More Fuller? Do I Need a Revision? I Feel So Small. (photo)

3 months out. I started as a 30A & now wear a 32C. I received 304cc $ I wanted to know if I can expect any changes for the months to come? Will my "right" one even out? It is a bit high up & the left one has dropped in terms of wideness. There is not any fullness to them, like I thought I'd be able to achieve with at least 300ccs. I am 5'1 and 107lbs. I also am numb. Will that go away? Is it worth a revision? I enjoyed my PS, but the most he said my body was able to take was nothing over 304ccs

Feeling small after breast augmentation

+1

Hi, there.  You have a nice, natural result.  Although you may still change for another couple  month, I do not think you will become "fuller."  Your decision to have a revision will depend on how you want to look.  If you want to be larger or fuller, you will need a higher profile implant. 

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

Breast Implants

+1

Your results look great.  I see the asymmetry you are referring to, but that may be a baseline or pre-existing asymmetry.  I tell my patients to expect changes in the appearance of their breasts for at least 6 months after their augmentation.  You should discuss your concerns with your PS.

Good result after breast augmentation.

+1

From the photographs it looks as though you have a good result. After three months there may be some slight adjustments.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Is the post-op breast augmentation picture satisfactory?

+1

It is very difficult to evaluate post-op result following Breast Agmentation without your pre-op pictures.It is a good result.My suspicion is that you may find your post op look is not any more assymmetrical than your pre-op pictures.Considering your height and weight you have big enough implants.Infact it will be D cup or bigger if you use size 30 bra.Be patient.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a Revision? I Feel So Small after Breast Augmentation.

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Overall, I think that your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you. At this point, I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed approximate 6 months after it was performed; at that point, if you still have concerns, see if your plastic surgeon feels that revisionary surgery ( for example to increase breast size) is a possibility. Much will depend on your specific anatomy and tissue characteristics.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm