In the mommy makeover can I get the brazilian butt lift instead of the butt augmentation? (photo)

I have 3 children 2 vaginal and 1 c-section. As you can see of the pictures my stomach has a flap and no butt. I have an entire new outlook on my body since my husband sent me these pictures. I really need to change it....I know I have to go in for an consultation first, but I just wanted opinions on which direction or which surgery I should get..Thanks for the advice

In the mommy makeover can I get the brazilian butt lift instead of the butt augmentation?

+1

Brazilian buttlift may be a very good option for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBl

+1

Thank you for the pictures.

In my own opinion, I recommend an extended tummy tuck with abdominal muscle repair and liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks to shape the buttocks region and give you more projection as well. I do how ever, recommend for you to loose at least 20-25 pounds before the procedure to optimize your results.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

+1
Dear patient,
Looking at your photos i can see that the best procedure for you would be the combination of Liposuction of abdomen, flanks and back, a tummy tuck to eliminate the excess of skin and a fat grafting on butt to enhance that area.
I suggest you try to loose at least 15 pounds prior your surgery to achieve better results.
Regards,

Mommy makeover

+1

stevi from Houston, I have perform over 5000 BBL you are definitely a good candidate for it, just keep in mind a tummy tuck would be need it in the future to removed the extra skin.