I want a mommy makeover with lipo. I also want a bbl. Would I be a good candidate? (photo)

Im 5"4 138 lbs I have 2 children and im married I dont plan on having anymore kids.

Mommy Makeover and BBL makes sense for many

+1
At least from your photos, it seems that you are a good candidate for the procedures you mentioned.. It makes a lot of sense to combine the tummy tuck with the Brazilian Butt lift  procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

Mommy makeover with BBL

+1
Thank you for your question.  The photos you provided show that you are certainly a candidate for Mommy Makeover and BBL.  I do not perform these two surgeries together in my practice because of the differences required in positioning following the two different surgeries. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who is proficient with both procedures and schedule a consultation.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Am I a BBL and mommy-makeover candidate?

+1
Based on the photos that you provided, you look like a great candidate for a BBL, tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. It has been shown that surgeries can be combined and done at the same time safely. It is recommended that the total time in the operating room not exceed 6 hours in an outpatient setting. It may be possible that a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and BBL be done at the same time as it can all be accomplished in less than 6 hours.
However, in my opinion, the best results come with staging the procedures. I like to do the BBL first, as I can liposuction your entire trunk and harvest the maximal amount of fat possible to transfer. Many times that transfer of fat includes some fat to the sides or the hips and buttocks area to shape the area, not just augment. So I ask my patients not to sit and to sleep on their bellies for at least two weeks to maximize fat graft survival. You do not want that pressure on your buttocks for the first couple of weeks after the fat transfer to maximize fat graft survival rate. When you do a tummy tuck you will be sitting and sleeping on your back in a flexed position which puts pressure on your buttocks. So to answer your question, it is highly unlikely that all 4 procedures can be done well within 6 hours total anesthesia time by one surgeon. For the best results, I suggest you do the BBL first followed by the tummy tuck and breast augmentation a few weeks to a couple months later as these have the best post op positioning combinations. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Mommy make over with liposuction

+1
  • Your photos suggest you are a good candidate for a mommy make-over, liposuction and a BBL,
  • For your safety, the procedures are usually staged, the mommy make-over and some liposuction done first.
  • If your children are young, you will need a minimum of 2 weeks at-home help looking after them when you have the mommy make-over.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Mommy makeover and BBL

+1
Evaluating from your pictures you look like a model candidate for both surgeries. I suggest staging the surgeries #1 mommy makeover #2 BBL because you will need extended healing time with the mommy makeover. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to fine tune and nail down a surgery date.

Thank you for your question and your pictures!

Melinda Lacerna, MD, FACS

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I want a mommy makeover with lipo. I also want a bbl. Would I be a good candidate?

+1
I think you are a good candidate.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Mommy makeover candidate

+1
hello. thanks for the question.  you are a good candidate for abdominoplasty, liposuction back with BBL and breast implants. you should visit  a qualified plastic surgeon to determine how many of these procedures you can do yourself in a surgery.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy Makeover

+1
Thanks for the photos. You look to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. In order to determine the order of procedures, it is best to be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon. Be sure to find someone who specializes in these procedures and can show you several before and after pictures. Best of luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

Mommy makeover

+1
  • Youlook like an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck and breast aug.  I don't see any need for any kind of breast lift.  Donor sites for a butt fat augmentation may be a bit limited.  Assuming your health is good you likely will do well.  Seek out an experienced board certified surgeon in your area.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover with lipo and BBL?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  You could be a good candidate for a mommy makeover including a breast augmentation and abdominal contouring.   Whether you are a good candidate or not for a BBL procedure will require a physical exam.  I would need to determine if you have adequate donor sites for the BBL procedure. In other words, do you have enough fat in certain areas to transfer to your buttocks?   Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS